Sunday 27 April 2014

Adulting 2&3/468

Today, I've been setting aside the unmade bed and clutter I still have to clean in the living room and mostly devoted my time towards watching movies on Netflix. Now that I feel squeaky clean from head to toe, I decided to blog more steps in the book, making this a religious thing so I actually end up finishing something for once. 

Step 2: APPRECIATE THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH STEP 1
I discussed this step in step 1 but I also agree with Kelly that we SHOULD appreciate the people who see the sun that shines out of out a**. I personally don't really show(or find it hard.. since I'm so awkward)my appreciation towards the people that care for me. But in my death bed, I know the people who I'll be thinking of when I see my last light.
I pledge that after my whole "falling behind, no direction in life, slit my wrists everyday" phase goes away (After I pay my debt, graduate from high school, and work at a place I don't despise) I will learn to appreciate the people who remained with my "always angry at the world" a**. Right now, the black clouds still shower on me & showering on the people around me. 

Step 3: DON'T GET HURT WHEN THE WORLD DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU
I feel mutual towards this step.. its not something new to me. Unless I'm the next founder for the cure of some kind of rare disease, or become Bill Gates or just become a gold digger/sl*t and climb my way up the famous ladder where beyonce stands. I am no one insignificant. Obviously my loved ones care about me. To my parents I'm their little bundle of joy, to my boyfriend, I'm his other half, and with my friends I offer my shoulder and ears if they need someone there, or just to give them a laugh of two. Unless I give people a good reason to care about my existence, No one else cares about me. 

I don't really have much to say about these two steps, my apologies. It's Sunday here. Usually Sunday's (mostly everyone's Sunday)  Is clean up, homework day, relax day. I've already loaded one load of laundry so I'm doing pretty good for a start.. Hopefully I can organize my closet today too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment