Tuesday 23 December 2014

December 23, 2014 ::

My oh my, It's been awhile since I've made an entry. Let me summarise the things that happened lately in my life. Slowly but surely I'm rebuilding my life again. I finally went out to get my beginners driver license, I enrolled back into school AND hopefully, I will do my best to get my HS diploma and remove this burden of me being a high school drop out. My relationship status is kinda EH, not really in a relationship but I do still hang with my ex-boyfriend. I got a promotion as a manager and transferred to a different store which I love. I'm working full-time, enough to cover my own expenses and I'm going to be a part time student pursuing my career in Medicine. I have my doubts on doing this kind of long tedious process of becoming a doctor but I want to live life with purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment